Is the secret of a great build, a great Bricklayer, Carpenter, Roofer, Plumber, Plasterer, Electrician, Decorator etc etc
Yes..... but it will need something else to really deliver a great finished product.
1. Someone to oversee and coordinate the different trades.
2. Someone to liase with suppliers so key materials are on site when they are needed.
3. Someone to liase with the client to explain and guide them through the process.
4. Someone to spot potential problems with the design vs 'as built' in advance to avoid costly mistakes.
5. Someone you trust with your most valuable asset (your home)
If your embarking on a project, does your choice of Builder give you all of the above?
For a better value choice call...